I think this is the first modern, solar-powered field watch we’ve had at the shop, and let me tell you, it’s one tough cookie!
The amount of value here is ridiculous when you look at the spec sheet below- I mean, it’s clearly designed with hard use in mind!
I wear field watches regularly as day-to-day pieces, because of how easy they lay on the wrist and how simply charming they are to look at- but this Centric MkII is on a whole other level!
What you need to know:
- 38.5mm x 46.3mm
- 9.7mm thick
- Surgical grade 316L stainless steel case
- Japanese Solar Quartz movement w/ date complication
- Sapphire crystal + AR coating
- 100m water resistance w/ threaded crown
- Charged by natural & artificial light
- 1 minute of sun = 24 hours of energy
- Stores up to 6 months of energy