Ok, so it goes without saying: Everytime we get a Nove in for review on The Time Teller Channel, the comment section is going to get a little spicy- because it seems this is one of the most polarizing microbrands ever- their designs are in your face, often oversized, really out-there, and believe it or not- truly innovative.
- Nove has made watches that flip for dual time zones
- They’ve made watches that utilize caseback crowns
- And then there’s this: The Nove Atlantean… it's enormous at 50.5mm… But there are two things about this watch that are incredibly intriguing to me- and I’d love to share them with you!
Check out the review here: https://youtu.be/uASVQN4n2pI
What you need to know:
- 50.5mm x 55.6mm
- 13.95mm thick
- 316L SS case/bracelet
- Ronda R150 automatic movement
- Sapphire crystal
- Threaded crown w/ 300m WR
- Super luminova CL3 lume